Easy peezy lemon squeezy - that's how easy this cheese cake was and it was also delicious.
No Bake Oreos Cheese Cake
Source - You Tube - CookingWithKarma
1 pkt sweet plain biscuits, 250g
1 pkt oreo cookies (14 cookies)
1 pkt mini oreos
2 tbsp hot water
1 tbsp gelatine powder
2 x 250g pkts cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup thickened cream
3/4 cup caster sugar
1/4 cup of condensed milk
How to prepare:
- Crushed biscuits to fine pieces and add melted butter to it. Mix well and press firmly onto a 9" springform pan and chill it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Crush 1 packet of oreos.
- Dissolve gelatin with hot water and set aside.
- In a bowl add cream cheese, thickened cream, and sugar, mix well until thick and creamy.
- Add in gelatin and condensed milk and crushed oreos
- Mix well, spread into pan, give a gentle tab to release any bubbles. Decorate with oreos and chill over night or minimum 6 hours