Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Family Affair @ Kitchen - Chapati making

Today's dinner was a very family affair, with Mr Hubby, me and the kids making chapati....chapati is not my cup of tea..I never get it right for making dough, though am good at rolling out and cooking itself....

Since dear son has been asking for chapati - he wants home cook one not from the restaurant..so papa went one making dough and me cook the side dishes to go with the chapati and the kids too helped...

I made 2 side dish a cauliflower, carrot and potato dish click here and a Punjabi eggplant dish  (will post the menus later). 

Chapati on a tawa...

Chapati ready to be enjoyed....


Enjoy....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick and Easy Vegetable Briyani

Quick and Easy Vegetable Pulao with Pomegranate Raita 2nd Friday Aadhi Velli Menu of the day Naivedyam was Arisi Paruppu Payasam @ Rice ...